Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0305)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: heart
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Spiritual Ground: Lecture I: The Necessity for a Spiritual Insight
- we may formulate such beliefs into a cult. This can warm our hearts
- Title: Spiritual Ground: Lecture II: Spiritual Disciplines of Yesterday: Yoga
- not only in the heart, thought was in the very finger tips. From real
- Title: Spiritual Ground: Lecture IV: Body Viewed from the Spirit
- of the child is a heavy hearted being, one to whom life has brought
- of life the heart beats night and day. It is in his intellectual
- Title: Spiritual Ground: Lecture V: How Knowledge Can Be Nurture
- being are the chest organs, the heart organ. The cow shows a one-sided
- Title: Spiritual Ground: Lecture VI: The Teacher as Artist in Education
- inner nature — to his own heart. So that between his 9th and 11th
- Title: Spiritual Ground: Lecture VII: The Organisation of the Waldorf School
- Thus the heart of the Waldorf School, if I speak of its organisation,
- virtue of its heart. Now what matters in these staff meetings is not
- whole nature because it is conceived as a whole in the heart of the
- Title: Spiritual Ground: Lecture VIII: Boys and Girls at the Waldorf School
- him about one child who has a certain disorder of the heart, and
- whole of the next year at school. The child learns this verse by heart
- Title: Spiritual Ground: Lecture IX: The Teachers of the Waldorf School
- fresh and active. And it is this open heart for the changes in life,
- heart, then one will have a heartfelt experience of them in company
- heart nature, the feeling nature of man, we find that all concepts,
- Title: Esoteric Development: Lecture IV: The Attainment of Spiritual Knowledge
- has actually made headway. Wide-hearted sympathies and
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: