You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: lion
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Spiritual Ground: Lecture V: How Knowledge Can Be Nurture
- that a lion is a lion and a camel a camel. A lion presented to a
- the lion — there is no need to explain this to the child, we can
- show it to him in simple pictures — when we study the lion we
- find in the lion a particular over-development of what in the human
- the lion's nature and showing how it needs to be calmed and subdued by
- of lion, eagle, ape, of camel, cow and all the rest. We view the whole