Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0305)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: mental
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Spiritual Ground: Lecture I: The Necessity for a Spiritual Insight
- few days. Then the child is fundamentally a different being up to his
- art. For it is fundamental to the education of which we are speaking
- Title: Spiritual Ground: Lecture III: Spiritual Disciplines of Yesterday and To-day
- who would like to see this or the other treated more fundamentally,
- am now about to set forth, but the elements, the fundamentals. The
- Title: Spiritual Ground: Lecture IV: Body Viewed from the Spirit
- the physical organism may seem to be a fundamental contradiction. The
- system. Research is carried on in experimental psychology to find out
- take their rise from a fundamental feeling of gratitude that the
- to the change of teeth, it must be their fundamental mood.
- Title: Spiritual Ground: Lecture VI: The Teacher as Artist in Education
- does not control its movements at all, it kicks — its mental
- powers are not developed. But if tiny babies all had a vigorous mental
- Title: Spiritual Ground: Lecture VII: The Organisation of the Waldorf School
- intimately. Thus it is the fundamental principle of the organisation
- Title: Spiritual Ground: Lecture VIII: Boys and Girls at the Waldorf School
- as a teacher or educator. It must be a fundamental principle that
- upon his emotions or mental peculiarities, modifying and balancing
- fundamental colour here is the one which expresses the form of the
- first, fundamental colour expressing the movement itself, a second
- movement, expressed in the fundamental colour; of the feeling nuance,
- colour, etc. which go together. There must be a certain fundamental
- But actually if one once has the fundamental key one can maintain it
- Title: Spiritual Ground: Lecture IX: The Teachers of the Waldorf School
- of the earth's gravity by growth, engages the fundamental being of
- think a kind of mental language that is incomprehensible to children.
- Title: Esoteric Development: Lecture IV: The Attainment of Spiritual Knowledge
- depends upon one being able to bring about a fundamental
- one wishes to reach initiation-knowledge. But then a fundamental
- many things whereby the fundamental direction of our will may be
- world-order which can only be received fundamentally through fully
- should realize that even this is fundamentally the existence of a
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: