Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0305)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: nerve
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Spiritual Ground: Lecture I: The Necessity for a Spiritual Insight
- Then, later, the nerve life in the senses preponderates more and more.
- development from blood circulation to nerve activity. It is possible
- gradually goes over into the life of the nerves.
- connection between blood, nerves and the convolution of the brain: (of
- Title: Spiritual Ground: Lecture II: Spiritual Disciplines of Yesterday: Yoga
- system. But what takes place in the nerves could never come about if
- Title: Spiritual Ground: Lecture III: Spiritual Disciplines of Yesterday and To-day
- or nerve nature. The rhythmic system includes the rhythm we experience
- life of nerves, on the nervous system, it is also founded in this rhythmic
- by means of the nerves, just as we perceive light or colour outwardly.
- Thus the connection of feeling with the nerve life is an indirect one.
- merely projected into the nerve life, to become idea (concept) one
- “The soul's nature is dependent on the nerve-nature”, for of
- that is dependent on the nerves.
- the nerve processes which accompany the activity of thinking.
- Title: Spiritual Ground: Lecture IV: Body Viewed from the Spirit
- entirely bound up physically with the nerve-senses-system of his
- head, and all its development proceeds from the nerve-senses system.
- The nerve-senses system permeates the whole organism; and all
- child, up to the seventh year, nerve-senses activity, rhythmic
- metabolism are everywhere interplaying: — only the nerve-senses
- nerve-senses activity in a child always affects his breathing. If a
- seventh year, we find the nerve-senses system no longer
- Title: Spiritual Ground: Lecture VI: The Teacher as Artist in Education
- the nerve cells look like this”: — it is all very fine, put
- black coal, untransparent. We know what muscles and nerves are there;
- Title: Spiritual Ground: Lecture IX: The Teachers of the Waldorf School
- his nerves. The boy does not know what to do with himself. Something
- cause it to use up over again in its nerve activity the old deposited
- Title: Esoteric Development: Lecture IV: The Attainment of Spiritual Knowledge
- formerly dependent on the body — thinking on the nerve-sense
- nerve-sense system, one becomes acquainted with only a limb of
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: