Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0305)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: painting
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Spiritual Ground: Lecture IV: Body Viewed from the Spirit
- faintest capacity for painting a picture oneself. You can consider
- without thinking yourself capable of painting a Raphael picture. In
- more delicate way, in the case of plastic art, and of painting. Colour
- Title: Spiritual Ground: Lecture V: How Knowledge Can Be Nurture
- being taught by way of painting and drawing. You observe how the
- showing you something of the paintings of the Waldorf School children)
- Title: Spiritual Ground: Lecture VI: The Teacher as Artist in Education
- principle of the painting; but within' the painting lesson one can
- painting lesson. If there is the right artistic contact between
- quite a different painting from another child.
- get something of this sort on the painting paper; You will observe how
- will find the colours tend to be drawn out, painting is approximating
- nature. On the other hand I shall speak to-morrow upon the painting
- Title: Spiritual Ground: Lecture VII: The Organisation of the Waldorf School
- needlework lesson in connection with what is learned in the painting
- lesson. And in the painting lesson the children are not taught to draw
- inconvenient — sometimes after the painting lesson the class-room
- colour. (showing paintings by Dornach children). This is done by the
- instance, we have paintings representative of the painting teaching in
- thing, but to paint experience of colour. The painting of
- something can come much later on. If the painting of something is
- of colour in their simple paintings, and have learned to use its
- Title: Spiritual Ground: Lecture VIII: Boys and Girls at the Waldorf School
- eyes and beautiful mouths, they might be charming paintings; but for
- Title: Esoteric Development: Lecture IV: The Attainment of Spiritual Knowledge
- the same thing as painting a flash of lightning. If you paint
- lightning, you are, of course, painting an instant — you are
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: