Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0305)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: science
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Spiritual Ground: Lecture I: The Necessity for a Spiritual Insight
- This spiritual science was cultivated to begin with for its own sake;
- Stuttgart, who having acquaintance with the work in spiritual science
- the magnificent discoveries of modern natural science. In an age which
- spirits in natural science, we cannot, when speaking of spiritual life
- science itself.
- Now this natural science can give us insight into the bodily nature of
- man's physical life. But this same natural science conducted as it is
- It was the great task of natural science as systematised, for example,
- tenets of natural science while still holding such spiritual beliefs.
- science, this summons to work with the spirit is the most urgent.
- natural science? It is something like the clay which a sculptor takes
- Title: Spiritual Ground: Lecture II: Spiritual Disciplines of Yesterday: Yoga
- science, — not through external science,) were ways which men
- Title: Spiritual Ground: Lecture III: Spiritual Disciplines of Yesterday and To-day
- “Occult Science,”
- comparison it is easy for us to study natural science. It is
- not look into his very being. Natural science has attained great
- disparagement — but when we have mastered this natural science we
- science. Now in order to educate we need a human science, — and a
- practical human science at that — a human science that applies to
- every individual child. And for this we need a, general human science.
- is somewhat different; it is not a wonderfully advanced science that I
- advanced science here, however, cannot be built up as the differential
- all (and one even hears of a psychology, a science of the soul, devoid
- understanding, and, moreover, by what external science has to say on
- and other natural sciences whether these things could be verified
- Title: Spiritual Ground: Lecture IV: Body Viewed from the Spirit
- perceptible to spiritual science; this struggle which goes on can only
- its first weeks or years. Science has produced an extensive teaching
- magnificent modern natural science is brought together and
- co-ordinated in a manner only possible to spiritual science. It then
- a finding of natural science.
- materialistic science which fails to perceive the significance of the
- physical and material. What spiritual science can do is to show, on
- here against the excellence of natural science. But one says: if the
- one sets up to condemn the modern age and says: natural science is
- makes it possible to apply the results of natural science to life.
- Title: Spiritual Ground: Lecture VIII: Boys and Girls at the Waldorf School
- Anthroposophy grows truly out of all the sciences, and out of life and
- Title: Spiritual Ground: Lecture IX: The Teachers of the Waldorf School
- recent advances of materialistic science of the world come into their
- science in recent centuries. And so people believe that anyone who
- the latest discoveries of the natural sciences, takes them up with
- appreciated when it confronts one as a fact of spiritual science, a
- spiritual science. It is indeed this that gives him insight into these
- enlightened in the domain of natural science as we are; but earlier
- of instinct; but as an object of knowledge, of science, there man is
- The teacher requires a science which will enable him to love man once
- Now, when one knows the human being, when all know-ledge and science
- this that we need. It is because our ordinary science can tell us
- Title: Esoteric Development: Lecture IV: The Attainment of Spiritual Knowledge
- the growth and development of natural science in recent centuries,
- knowledge. Some of them absorb the teachings of science with a kind
- Occult Science, an Outline, was written from such a knowledge
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: