Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0305)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: substance
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Spiritual Ground: Lecture II: Spiritual Disciplines of Yesterday: Yoga
- manner. We do not give contour, we build the substance of the sound by
- means of vowels. The vowels, as it were provide the substance, the
- stuff. The consonants mould and sculpture the substance provided by
- shape the vowel substance. When a child says Ma Ma — A twice over
- Title: Spiritual Ground: Lecture VI: The Teacher as Artist in Education
- nauseating substance of chalk, which cannot give an idea of the whole
- Title: Spiritual Ground: Lecture VIII: Boys and Girls at the Waldorf School
- peculiarity of the melancholic child is that a certain substance i.e.
- in the right measure. This substance is also to be found in plants.
- Title: Spiritual Ground: Lecture IX: The Teachers of the Waldorf School
- down of substances. And when I follow a train of thought with some-one
- substance. It brings about the breaking down of substance. And in this
- separation, this eliminating of substance, he experiences his
- substances which lie about.
- compel a man to use over again the cast-off substances which lie about
- thinking is a breaking down of substance (ein Absondern), and that
- the spirit breaks down substances, in the way I described. Now our
- Title: Esoteric Development: Lecture IV: The Attainment of Spiritual Knowledge
- substance of a meditation from our own store of memories but to let
- the substance of the meditation is something entirely new for
- feeling. The substance of a meditation must be as clear and
- an in-streaming not of some finer substance but of something that is
- related to substance as negative is to positive. That which is the
- reverse of substance now pours into a human nature which has
- that spirit is not a finer, more ethereal substance. If we speak of
- substance as positive (we might also speak of it as negative, but
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: