You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: sugar
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Spiritual Ground: Lecture VIII: Boys and Girls at the Waldorf School
- he will probably find that the child has been getting too little sugar
- in the food he is given at home. Owing to lack of sugar in the food he
- immediately becomes transformed into sugar. This transformation of
- animal starch into sugar is a very important part of the activity of
- must advise the mother to put more sugar into the child's food; in
- likely he is being gorged with sugar; he is given too many sweets, he
- is given too much sugar in his food. If he has been made voracious of
- sugar precisely the opposite activity will come about. The liver is an
- of sugar she gives him.