Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0305)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: veil
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Spiritual Ground: Lecture II: Spiritual Disciplines of Yesterday: Yoga
- senses. But what works through from behind the veil of sense
- Title: Spiritual Ground: Lecture VIII: Boys and Girls at the Waldorf School
- It should be borne in mind, moreover, that the veil which is worn
- figures) the second colour — which comes mainly on the veils
- colour over it mainly falling on the veil, which expresses the nuance
- a foundation of green, which then continues over into the veil (Tr.:
- Naturally, when I speak of veils this does not mean that one can
- change the veil with every letter; but one comes to find, by trying
- one can carry out the whole poem rightly in one veil. The same holds
- good of the colour. Here for every letter I have put the veil form,
- key in a poem. This tone is given by the colour of the veil, and in
- continually changing veils, constantly throwing off the veils, putting
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: