Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0306)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: god
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Child's Changing Consciousness: Lecture I
- like a true messenger of Mamas (The God of Death), had
- Title: Child's Changing Consciousness: Lecture VI
- love of God. One should realize that, just as one has to dig
- of the child, because it is the root of the love of God. The
- love of God will develop out of universal gratitude, as the
- people should carry the love of God within themselves —
- become the root of the love of God. It is the foundation for
- the love of God.
- Just as the love of God is rooted in gratitude, so genuine
- experiencing gratitude, the love for God develops, and that,
- Dear God, cause that I — inasmuch as my personal
- This prayer, addressed to God in general and to Christ in
- Title: Child's Changing Consciousness: Lecture VIII:
- shalt not take the name of the Lord God in vain.”
- self-confidence, which rests on trust in God. When there is
- the working of God, when it has led to an awareness of the
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: