Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0306)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: active
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Child's Changing Consciousness: Lecture I
- same, although transformed, as what had been active previously
- Title: Child's Changing Consciousness: Lecture II
- following lectures. These polar forces, active in the young
- Title: Child's Changing Consciousness: Lecture III
- language. In speech the astral body is actively engaged. And in
- active in the inner sculpting of the physical body. Indeed, if
- system is the most actively engaged. During this time,
- Title: Child's Changing Consciousness: Lecture IV
- demands, whereas the child wants to be active simply out of an
- released for outer soul activities — to become actively
- This is because the entire human being is active in writing.
- Title: Child's Changing Consciousness: Lecture V
- whole body until the change of teeth. It also remains active
- course, already active in children before puberty, but it has
- Title: Child's Changing Consciousness: Lecture VIII:
- organism, from the head downward, is so active during these
- considers taking an active role in Waldorf education must live
- insofar as they actively take part in all the meetings —
- become active in the stream of breath. The breath-stream, in
- interest in these matters, and that we are inwardly active
- Title: Child's Changing Consciousness: Introduction to a Eurythmy Performance
- Steiner actively participated in the preparations for the
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: