Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0306)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: astral
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Child's Changing Consciousness: Lecture III
- Therefore we say that in language the human astral body is
- working. This astral body can also be observed in the animal
- language. In speech the astral body is actively engaged. And in
- emerge, followed by the astral body and etheric body.
- organization, working in the I, astral, and etheric bodies, is
- When a child has reached puberty, the astral body, which has
- vocal undertone, it is the astral body's last thrust —
- Title: Child's Changing Consciousness: Lecture V
- human being consists of a physical body, etheric body, astral
- the child. The astral body is born only at puberty, and gains
- astral body not only draws in space but — strange as it
- years old. In your astral body, forces are always at work,
- their present age in their astral body, but actually experience
- backward-leading activity of their astral bodies. This is the
- oscillations. The astral body, however, leads us back again and
- again to previous stages of life. Regarding the astral body we
- the astral body always takes us back in time.
- the astral body, one always lives backward, but this
- age one has experiences that result from the astral body's
- only at the dawn of the regressive forces of the astral body;
- Toward the twelfth year, the astral body slowly begins its
- instead of the still unborn astral body. But what else does the
- astral body carry? As you may conclude from the facts of sexual
- maturity, the astral body also carries human love. Love is, of
- in the astral body. On the other hand, when made at the right
- time, the astral body's power of love and benevolence becomes
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: