Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0306)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: boy
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Child's Changing Consciousness: Lecture I
- sure that even an angel would have appeared to a Bengali boy
- being was introduced to the boy. But another one, worse still,
- wanted to give his boys a special treat.]
- Title: Child's Changing Consciousness: Lecture III
- body before becoming liberated. Look at a boy who is at this
- Title: Child's Changing Consciousness: Lecture IV
- does when, for example, a little boy plays with a spade or some
- A boy who was a bit brighter than the rest thought about this
- Title: Child's Changing Consciousness: Lecture VII
- school, boys and girls sit side by side. Although interesting
- boys and girls practice their handcrafts side by side as a
- life to be able to knit. In our Waldorf school, boys do their
- natural differentiation between the boys and girls will become
- boys also wanted to be involved, and somehow they found their
- task in fetching and carrying for the girls. The boys wanted to
- girls then used for spinning. The boys seemed to prefer doing
- Title: Child's Changing Consciousness: Lecture VIII:
- our school, boys and girls sit next to each other. When we
- Now we find that there are more girls than boys in some
- classes, while in others there are more boys. The number of
- boys and girls more or less even in very few classes. To insist
- with more boys, aside from outer circumstances — that is,
- teachers such matters as the proportion of boys to girls, and
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: