Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0306)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: concern
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Child's Changing Consciousness: Lecture I
- cosmopolitan interest, but is also a matter of concern for all
- what will concern us during the next few days. Education is
- there is another reason for concern. New ideas for education do
- not cause undue concern in themselves, for the necessities of
- recollections of school are concerned with the different
- as the calculation is concerned.
- Well, as far as one's own morality is concerned, it is virtuous
- one creates an experiment concerned only with the present. On
- is not right for them to leave everything concerning the
- Title: Child's Changing Consciousness: Lecture II
- only with regard to educational matters, but concerning
- Title: Child's Changing Consciousness: Lecture III
- concerned will think (provided one can extricate oneself from
- and puberty are concerned, authority is absolutely necessary.
- teaching. Here I am more concerned with presenting a basic
- Title: Child's Changing Consciousness: Lecture IV
- concerning what an eight-year-old child should know? The real
- the people concerned.
- A question is asked concerning religious instruction.
- deal of concern. Our relationship to the school is very unusual
- Title: Child's Changing Consciousness: Lecture V
- the teacher's main concern must be directed toward the
- human I is concerned — this is something that can be
- the theories formulated concerning the essence of the etheric,
- particles in the blood serum, but not concerning the whole
- This is also true concerning the history of our civilization. I
- among adults concerning what a child needs or does not need.
- This brings us to the question concerning the relationship
- Title: Child's Changing Consciousness: Lecture VI
- concerning, on the one hand, the child's own development, and
- general. They are three fundamental virtues. The first concerns
- of life we are concerned with only a childlike understanding of
- ambitions are concerned — negate myself. And Christ make
- Title: Child's Changing Consciousness: Lecture VII
- regulations concerning education, as school curricula, and as
- certain laws concerning heredity, which became the foundation
- Title: Child's Changing Consciousness: Introduction to a Eurythmy Performance
- individual interpretation. We are not concerned here with
- say, but it is true that, inasmuch as education is concerned,
- into being. Concerning the building of the Goetheanum, matters
- the general apathy is today concerning ethical matters. Through
- general indifference concerning moral matters, our words have
- are concerned. I am not exposing this situation to you merely
- spoken with voices of such deep concern about our
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: