Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0306)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: explain
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Child's Changing Consciousness: Lecture I
- a human larynx, which he used to explain to us the wonders of
- with a model of the larynx, or to explain physiological anatomy
- person — scientists attempt to explain the origin of our
- explained certain changes, and the length of time involved was
- Title: Child's Changing Consciousness: Lecture II
- being unacquainted with the human race, it might explain the
- This is how some people would explain the nature of the human
- Title: Child's Changing Consciousness: Lecture IV
- you know, there are many different theories explaining the
- explained in the following way: When a bell is struck, the
- explained by the ding-dong theory, except that it would have to
- most peculiar ideas have been expressed to explain this
- hitting a table or other object is explained. This kind of
- astonishing. Whole mythologies have been explained away in
- meant to do. We do not explain our real aims to children. Using
- Title: Child's Changing Consciousness: Lecture V
- teacher tries to explain the subjects during the first school
- everything will go smoothly if, rather than explaining the
- Title: Child's Changing Consciousness: Lecture VII
- scientists to be the best theory for explaining the phenomena
- Title: Child's Changing Consciousness: Introduction to a Eurythmy Performance
- words first. I do not intend to explain the performance, which
- They are neither to be explained away, nor should they be
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: