Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0306)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: feel
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Child's Changing Consciousness: Lecture I
- the subject, one cannot help feeling a certain trepidation,
- only from these or similar feelings, it merely serves to
- teachers call forth such feelings in their pupils; this also
- consciously realized this, but at the bottom of my feelings it
- very nicely. Sometimes one cannot help but feel amazed at the
- me feel obliged to die at the age of fifty-seven, simply
- experience something similar to the feelings Tagore expressed
- jaws, but encompasses the entire human being. You will feel
- they were children they learned to feel reverence quite
- their time, from the universal nature of human feelings and
- to the degree where there is a general feeling that children
- that their hearts and feelings should also be educated. This is
- Title: Child's Changing Consciousness: Lecture II
- of the spirit, as we shall see later — for a good feeling
- first, the child only links feelings to the sounds coming
- Title: Child's Changing Consciousness: Lecture III
- an arm, the child will immediately feel an impulse to make a
- yearning to become imbued with feelings found in later life
- child's feelings, will fail to have any impact, at least until
- age, they feel indifferent toward intellectual accomplishment.
- can also feel the link between the pictorial element that the
- remarkable begins to occur; the child feels a greater
- child sees a combination of colors, feelings are immediately
- the child can feel only opposition.
- Egyptian hieroglyphs expressed more of a feeling approach. The
- When children are losing their baby teeth, they feel least
- children feel out of touch?
- take from contemporary life and teach because we feel it is
- Title: Child's Changing Consciousness: Lecture IV
- feel stimulated to imitate whatever their teachers do.
- phonetic and the whole-word method carry the day. One feels
- develop a feeling for the quality of sounds. No longer do young
- represents more of a feeling into the materiality of things,
- imitate external things at all, but express human feelings of
- sympathy and antipathy. Feelings of joy or curiosity are
- Vowels reveal directly feelings of sympathy and antipathy. Far
- threatening bark, human beings — if their feelings are
- be considered a pure insult! At that age they feel fully mature
- child feel at one with the surroundings.
- not exist for the child. The child feels alive, and
- of object to be studied. The child has an instinctive feeling
- Children, however, still have this feeling by instinct. If you
- experience a strange feeling, which can follow them into later
- feeling realm. Only after the fourteenth year is the adolescent
- child's feeling life. This is why we should lead the child into
- experience feelings of sympathy and antipathy. This means that
- that feelings of sympathy are induced for what the child is
- fills them with feelings of sympathy in a heightened sense, as
- feelings of antipathy toward what they are not meant to do.
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
- Title: Child's Changing Consciousness: Lecture V
- students' evolving life of feeling. It is really very important
- always feel secure in looking up with total confidence to the
- if the teachers who introduce the world by appealing to feeling
- separate entity, the children would feel inwardly resentful.
- sense of responsibility. It is this feeling of responsibility,
- safeguarding their inborn feeling for authority — so that
- such feeling can become a vehicle for love and sympathy —
- primarily in the realm of feeling; before the change of teeth,
- appeal, above all, to the students' feelings. This can be
- child's soul, not as a concept or idea, but as a feeling.
- students feel that, until now, their teacher has not yet shown
- students' feeling that their teacher can grow beyond even the
- ten. They may well feel tempted, therefore, to prove everything
- they can feel: Wherever I move my hand, there the color follows
- such feelings can be drawn out in children's souls, one enables
- that is, color perspective. A child will feel that the
- in the child's mental imagery, suppleness in feelings, and
- musical judgment takes the place of a previous feeling for
- feeling, the voice will sound differently from that of a young
- work toward a balanced musical feeling and understanding is
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
- Title: Child's Changing Consciousness: Lecture VI
- elders feel as they receive what is freely given by their
- feeling grateful by allowing the child to imitate what is done
- feeling life, so that, at the end of a strenuous day, one can
- meadow full of flowers. Such a subconscious feeling of
- right touch during this particular age. If teachers could feel
- the lessons adequately; one will feel deprived of ideas because
- radical changes. And yet, one feels tempted to add that it is
- question in the proper light. If teachers can feel moral
- of these meaningful gestures the feeling of gratitude develops,
- depths of the feeling life that also play a part. For example,
- feel in full command of the classroom situation, and they will
- with the feeling that all of one's students should become
- Title: Child's Changing Consciousness: Lecture VII
- I feel justified in expressing appreciation for how much the
- and who feel the need for firm roots in life's realities,
- life, the soul life of the child must also experience feelings
- so must adolescents feel this new sense of duty arising freely
- experienced the inherent feelings and thought processes that go
- feeling approach, both comprehensive and in touch with reality,
- develop inner certainty. This is why we feel it necessary to
- reason there is no need to feel thoroughly alarmed about the
- extremely small. This is the very reason one feels so happy
- Title: Child's Changing Consciousness: Lecture VIII:
- head in the way children use their tousled heads, they feel
- spoke when the brain was young. Young people feel this fact.
- knowledge, rather than feeling satisfied with one's
- out of feelings of gratitude and inner satisfaction, of hope
- light that shines for those who feel it their duty to care for
- Title: Child's Changing Consciousness: Introduction to a Eurythmy Performance
- first babbling sounds of a baby, which express only feelings
- lend clarity, emphasis, or feeling to the spoken word, toward a
- qualities, such as passionate feelings, emotions, and, in the
- feeling for the artistic element in speech has declined
- feeling of doing this with the larynx but of speaking with the
- interests in this country. For my part, I feel convinced that,
- Swiss friends and visitors. And because of this we feel a great
- need to hear more about their feelings and attitudes about this
- are moments when one cannot help feeling amazed at the lack of
- audience here in Switzerland was mentioned. If now one feels it
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: