Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0306)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: give
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Child's Changing Consciousness: Lecture I
- gives me great joy to welcome those of you who have come from
- people say about their own education. And here I want to give
- now I shall give you another example from Tagore's memoirs of
- were given in the evening, and his subject was English. I am
- wanted to give his boys a special treat.]
- coefficient zero is given. The idea of this method is to
- and I must give evidence for the state of my health, and so on.
- that hardens the human form to give it structure and support.
- from human nature itself. If I had my way, I would give
- themselves. To do this is my goal. We must not give mere lip
- Title: Child's Changing Consciousness: Lecture II
- between hunger and eating. The teachers' response to a given
- absorb in this way? Think of how the potential to give form to
- human being during the first three years of life is given over
- gives us the opportunity, one might say, to go for a little
- sure that as young children they were not given enough sleep.
- From this you can see how knowledge of the human being can give
- life. I will give you one.
- Title: Child's Changing Consciousness: Lecture III
- detect them. And when Herr von Osten gives his horse an
- actions and general behavior, to give the child the possibility
- psychologists shudder inwardly and give them metaphorical goose
- There is no need to give the child sweets to foster intimacy.
- everything that gives form, in relation to both plastic and
- Title: Child's Changing Consciousness: Lecture IV
- our primary goal is toward practical application, I can give
- organs, entirely given over in a bodily-religious way to what
- to follow given instructions. All they want is to copy what the
- to give them some very simple sewing or embroidery to do.
- whole point of a preschool is to give young children the
- Give a child a handkerchief or a piece of cloth, knot it so
- a doll or a kind of clown. With a few ink stains you can give
- you give the child one of those perfect dolls, possibly with
- you doing if you give the child such a doll? You are preventing
- give it a simpler name — manifests in the most diverse
- your lessons properly, you will be able to give your students
- People with a materialistic outlook give too little attention
- have to be considered, but each theory, in isolation, gives
- give your pupils a lively description of animals in this sense,
- — given with a certain breadth from many perspectives
- formed. In this way the possibility is given of receiving
- are given religion lessons by our own teachers. The surprising
- Protestant teachers. In this sense, Waldorf teachers who give
- Title: Child's Changing Consciousness: Lecture V
- forces. When given this opportunity, children reveal a
- being develops, and about how we have to give appropriate
- will give students something that will serve their later lives.
- tremendously revitalizing effect on one's life. We can give
- finished concepts, but give them concepts that can grow and
- expand further. We must give them living concepts that can be
- do not want to go into details now, but merely give you a
- strength one must give to children at this stage, so that one
- A question is asked regarding music lessons given to a
- be right or wrong. After puberty reasons have to be given
- Title: Child's Changing Consciousness: Lecture VI
- elders feel as they receive what is freely given by their
- love, reaching the physical level, is given only during the
- experience in the subjects for which they are given their
- inevitably give the impression one is trying to crash through
- about only if the teachers — forgive this rather pedantic
- to be humorous, should never induce them to give a frivolous or
- third occurs, is the possibility given for (how shall I call
- situation was not understood properly. Let me give you an
- quantity of firewood within a given time, or whether — if
- Title: Child's Changing Consciousness: Lecture VII
- difficult to give it a proper name, but something bad or
- compromise” — forgive this term, I cannot express
- lessons are given. It becomes transformed into the teacher's
- actual teaching experience, are freely given and received.
- from nine to ten in the morning, given to the third grade, is
- healers who give medical treatment in places where this is not
- different course of treatment should be given from what would
- Title: Child's Changing Consciousness: Lecture VIII:
- that equal consideration be given to everything pertaining to
- example, a child with a melancholic disposition. If you give
- Because of all this, I felt it necessary to give a seminar
- supplementary courses were also given.
- through talks given by Waldorf teachers such as Dr. von
- lessons. I would like to give you an example.
- aside from the most obvious. What gives such a class its
- of a child's gall — forgive this expression, but it is
- temperaments. First, one would give a description of these four
- the published version of the first training course, given to
- than necessary today. Forgive this somewhat drastic way of
- course given in Stuttgart, could also consult a later course
- a common message running through both courses, given in two
- Thus, the educational course given here at the Goetheanum just
- that what was given at an earlier date may receive further
- students might typically be given a geography lesson from 8 to
- of the following terms, it will build on what was given during
- genius of Earth, gives them the enthusiasm they need to face
- give another example: not long ago, during one of our teacher
- when first given eurythmy exercises and then directed in doing
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
- Title: Child's Changing Consciousness: Introduction to a Eurythmy Performance
- Once again we would like to try to give you an
- being poets want to give to the world what they bring down into
- or because of an attempt to rise above a given situation. One
- these last few days, and is therefore unable to give us
- from one another — the prose meaning is usually given
- priority to be given the rebuilding of the Goetheanum and to
- shadow cast by light. In order to give light its proper
- it gives me all the more joy to have witnessed how so many
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: