Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0306)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: imitation
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Child's Changing Consciousness: Lecture II
- through speaking. In its early stages, speaking is an imitation
- experienced during the childhood stage of imitation, through
- forces while learning to walk. It does so through imitation.
- imitation in just this situation. You can find many examples in
- normal. It was only by sheer imitation that she copied the
- Title: Child's Changing Consciousness: Lecture III
- sentient-physical behavior in imitation flows from a physical
- experience that pulses through the child's imitation as its
- in the child, who absorbs everything through imitation. And out
- Title: Child's Changing Consciousness: Lecture IV
- up to the second dentition the child lives by imitation. The
- recognize that in children's imitation, in all their
- to a doll, through imagination and imitation within the soul.
- rather than an imitation of external sounds.
- where sound represents an imitation, as in
- from being the result of imitation, they enable human beings to
- Title: Child's Changing Consciousness: Lecture V
- perceiving, which is transformed into imitation, then connects
- through body-bound religiosity, by imitation, until the change
- Title: Child's Changing Consciousness: Lecture VI
- outwardly in the child's imitation — will be permeated
- but simply by imitation — something has been done that
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: