Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0306)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: interest
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Child's Changing Consciousness: Lecture I
- evidence of your interest in our educational goals, even though
- cosmopolitan interest, but is also a matter of concern for all
- not draw my particular interest. Nevertheless it is interesting
- interest in this person that many Europeans do, in regard to
- what teachers must do to kindle genuine interest for what they
- these things extraordinarily interesting. I am not in the least
- above. Though these experiments may be interesting from a
- evidence may serve as an interesting confirmation afterward.
- engenders real interest in the human being. We shall observe
- interest in education! And genuine interest in the human being
- Title: Child's Changing Consciousness: Lecture II
- It is far more interesting to watch the arms and legs of such a
- Title: Child's Changing Consciousness: Lecture III
- important issue, for we are not interested in splitting
- Title: Child's Changing Consciousness: Lecture V
- interesting at the
- play into the interesting question just raised. It's not
- interested in how the child answers the question. I may
- you? Even the tone of voice may indicate the teacher's interest
- and if the child can feel the teacher's genuine interest in the
- Title: Child's Changing Consciousness: Lecture VI
- and an understanding interest in what others are doing.
- understanding interest in what others were doing.
- doing and an understanding interest in what others are
- Title: Child's Changing Consciousness: Lecture VII
- something interesting about the young Goethe.
- interesting, at least.
- Another interesting example can be found in so-called
- it is interesting to consider the biography of Gregor Mendel.
- school, boys and girls sit side by side. Although interesting
- Gymnasium, make interesting reading: Greek —
- teacher is therefore expected to follow with real interest not
- be especially gifted. Such common interest and shared knowledge
- sincere interest in what is willed in this education deserves a
- Title: Child's Changing Consciousness: Lecture VIII:
- sharing such questions of common interest greatly contributed
- interest in these matters, and that we are inwardly active
- Title: Child's Changing Consciousness: Introduction to a Eurythmy Performance
- Although this may seem interesting and intriguing, because it
- and his real task was to lecture on rhetoric. But interest in
- interests in this country. For my part, I feel convinced that,
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: