Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0306)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: nine
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Child's Changing Consciousness: Lecture I
- all, to those of the nineteenth century, all of which it fully
- Title: Child's Changing Consciousness: Lecture III
- children aged seven, nine, eleven, or even thirteen. At that
- now. Otherwise the child aged nine to ten would get too great a
- Title: Child's Changing Consciousness: Lecture IV
- Particularly during the nineteenth century, programs for
- best, only ten percent of them, because ninety percent of the
- most damaging effects, just during the age of seven to nine,
- certain things should be taught. For example, the nineteenth
- under nine, you must not let the children's environment and all
- Title: Child's Changing Consciousness: Lecture V
- is as a teacher for children between nine and twelve — in
- ninety! This awareness will endow teachers with an appropriate
- authority and hold over students around the ages of nine to
- Title: Child's Changing Consciousness: Lecture VII
- nineteenth century), and which was considered by natural
- middle of the nineteenth century and was also a teacher at a
- possible to equip children under nine with sufficient learning
- from nine to ten in the morning, given to the third grade, is
- Title: Child's Changing Consciousness: Lecture VIII:
- been lost gradually during the nineteenth and twentieth
- Title: Child's Changing Consciousness: Introduction to a Eurythmy Performance
- some ninety-nine percent could just as well be ignored without
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: