Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0306)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: quality
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Child's Changing Consciousness: Lecture II
- quality of mirroring, or reflecting, outer nature and its
- forces and how this quality comes to outer expression in them.
- person. For the most naturalistic quality belongs to what we
- Title: Child's Changing Consciousness: Lecture III
- thinking, which has this universal quality and is also
- transformed soul quality, and seems to disappear altogether.
- has a more physical quality — a soul habit is formed when
- physically anchored religious quality; and after this, between
- to all that has a pictorial quality, and it undergoes many
- Title: Child's Changing Consciousness: Lecture IV
- longer perceive this quality, least of all where it is most
- develop a feeling for the quality of sounds. No longer do young
- the so-called sound; every sound with a quality of the
- phenomena with a soul quality. Concepts such as
- mature enough to appreciate the ideal quality and substance of
- Title: Child's Changing Consciousness: Lecture V
- of themselves, already have a pictorial quality. It doesn't
- nature of the etheric has a quality all its own. During the
- sounds — it draws in time! It has the quality of leading
- or no quality), or if you have them remember
- that the teacher must have experienced this quality of blue as
- musician will notice this even in the quality of a pupil's
- Title: Child's Changing Consciousness: Lecture VI
- necessary for such a soul and spiritual quality only when it
- that stage, love has a profoundly soul-like and tender quality.
- Title: Child's Changing Consciousness: Lecture VIII:
- condition, something they do not yet have. This is the quality
- human quality different from its own, yet worthy of its
- Title: Child's Changing Consciousness: Introduction to a Eurythmy Performance
- be toned down. The poetic quality of language has to be looked
- Apart from the image-creating quality and the plasticity of
- aspects of what they want to express with a full human quality.
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: