Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0306)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: seven
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Child's Changing Consciousness: Lecture I
- what if, in my thirty-seventh year, I had taken out a life
- me feel obliged to die at the age of fifty-seven, simply
- the age of seven, and that some activity must reach a climax in
- form until the seventh year, and then it is no longer present
- to state: What has been working until the seventh year in the
- seven-year period.
- a child between seven and fourteen, they will be released
- Title: Child's Changing Consciousness: Lecture III
- worked on inwardly, approximately between the seventh and
- children aged seven, nine, eleven, or even thirteen. At that
- around the seventh year. Please do not conclude from what I
- seventh year. When the larynx begins to speak with a different
- seven and fourteen years — we have not appealed strongly
- Title: Child's Changing Consciousness: Lecture IV
- impulses already implanted during the first seven years. They
- during those middle years from seven to fourteen.
- formative forces — which up to its seventh year have been
- most damaging effects, just during the age of seven to nine,
- between the seventh and fourteenth years?
- antipathies between the seventh and fourteenth years that will
- During the first seven years the children have an inborn
- religious element, and that during the first seven years the
- Title: Child's Changing Consciousness: Lecture V
- Between the ages of seven and approximately fourteen,
- the ninth year, and especially during the seventh to ninth
- Until the seventh year, soul forces are working in all of the
- insight one can see it clearly in children between seven and
- seventh or eighth year, unless they have been plagued with
- seventeen-year-old girl.
- were experienced as a unity, after the sixteenth to seventeenth
- of sixteen or seventeen. Then, to avoid one-sidedness, it is
- Title: Child's Changing Consciousness: Lecture VI
- except that, in the child, this process takes about seven
- Whether the teacher writes the figure seven like this:
- Title: Child's Changing Consciousness: Lecture VII
- Lecture Seven
- much older than seven or eight, you will find it full of
- to achieve at seventeen (only with regard to spelling, of
- that, even at the age of seventeen, he was still likely to make
- twelveyear-olds who are to enter the seventh grade. It is
- only what the physics teacher is teaching to the seventh grade,
- Title: Child's Changing Consciousness: Lecture VIII:
- had seven hundred pupils last year, which necessitated opening
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: