Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0306)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: space
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Child's Changing Consciousness: Lecture I
- three-dimensional space, to choose a very simple example. One
- about in space and extending to infinity. It is possible to
- inwardly experienced. And yet, three-dimensional space wants to
- have a case of actual experience of three-dimensional space.
- This is not merely a question of drawing three lines in space,
- Title: Child's Changing Consciousness: Lecture IV
- Children live in space and time, and now, suddenly, they are
- Title: Child's Changing Consciousness: Lecture V
- occupies space. It presses on other matter, pushing it. It also
- mechanics that work in space, existing merely as some kind of
- around in space, or at least something that is mathematically
- space, to annihilate it. This is the characteristic feature of
- the etheric. Physical matter fills up space, and the etheric
- gets rid of space-occupying matter. It could be called
- astral body not only draws in space but — strange as it
- Title: Child's Changing Consciousness: Introduction to a Eurythmy Performance
- visible through movement “painted in space.”
- microcosm, a whole world in a small space, containing all the
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: