Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0306)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: students
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Child's Changing Consciousness: Lecture I
- One day the painter and some of his fellow students decided
- Title: Child's Changing Consciousness: Lecture II
- misery.”) If such a question is asked by students of
- Title: Child's Changing Consciousness: Lecture IV
- change schools they appear less capable than the other students
- your lessons properly, you will be able to give your students
- allow our young students to grow gradually and naturally into
- the usual classification has little real meaning for students
- should the religion lessons be planned for the students between
- young students gradually from the divine-spiritual in nature,
- students for the possibility of comprehending through their own
- period we must work into the depths of the students' souls
- this process if we do not offer our students the possibility to
- intend to teach our students to become anthroposophists. We
- Catholic students are taught by visiting Catholic priests, and
- our Protestant students by visiting Protestant ministers.
- Waldorf students, whose parents are free-thinkers, and who
- students now attend the religion lessons presented by Waldorf
- Title: Child's Changing Consciousness: Lecture V
- students' evolving life of feeling. It is really very important
- in their students were to speak now of the human being as a
- can show their students how what is concentrated within one
- students in such a living way that their joint efforts, in and
- will give students something that will serve their later lives.
- established with the students.
- should not introduce students to the mineral kingdom until
- year it is impossible to awaken in students an understanding of
- appeal, above all, to the students' feelings. This can be
- students' minds (in the sense mentioned). Causal links between
- ask students to make judgments (which always have a yes
- must not make the mistake of wanting to prove to students, when
- relationship between teacher and students can be established
- students feel that, until now, their teacher has not yet shown
- students' feeling that their teacher can grow beyond even the
- authority and hold over students around the ages of nine to
- subject before students have had an intensive experience of
- begins to weaken a little, with the effect that students have
- students' practical experience of it. Gradually it should
- older students do some modeling, and from the very beginning
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
- Title: Child's Changing Consciousness: Lecture VI
- on how one's material is brought to the students during
- relationship between teachers and students of this age can come
- it would never occur to students to be impudent.
- with the feeling that all of one's students should become
- endowed with the genius that some of their students will
- from the students, then they will properly educate potential
- students, then the hoped-for results of this education can also
- Title: Child's Changing Consciousness: Lecture VII
- at the end of the road that our students do not fit into life
- be alienating one's students from surrounding life.
- first three years the students in our school are to be
- three years, the students of the Waldorf school should be able
- in their fourteenth year, our students should have reached
- it is still workable until the students' twelfth year. However,
- usually told that such students are behind in reading and
- skills as students in another school, who were drilled using
- students. But afterward, the situation begins to get more and
- practical aspects of the students' future lives.
- by insight into the students' development. These things are all
- or binds a book, but that the students have gone through the
- students in that class. This all flows together in the staff
- leading students into a foggy mysticism, the principles and
- between teachers and students, as well as the
- Title: Child's Changing Consciousness: Lecture VIII:
- physical well-being of the students, we must always allow a
- started, there were just over one hundred students in the
- instill the necessary idealism for life in their students,
- students from the different qualities of the four Gospels, or
- students might typically be given a geography lesson from 8 to
- extent what happens to the students' spirit, soul, and body,
- students, regardless of which school they attend. Doubts and
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: