You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: vowel
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Child's Changing Consciousness: Lecture IV
- pronounced the auxiliary vowel after the consonant,
- vowel to the consonant, but in ancient Greece only the reverse
- [In several European languages the vowel sound
- by proceeding from the vowel to the consonant ...”
- consonant has an entirely different character from a vowel
- bow-wow theory is more related to vowels, and the ding-dong
- be worked out in finer detail. The vowels, on the other hand,
- The forms of the letters that express vowel sounds do not
- Vowels reveal directly feelings of sympathy and antipathy. Far