Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0306)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: whole
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Child's Changing Consciousness: Lecture I
- value for the whole of one's life. It is important that
- be isolated from the whole human organism. However perfect the
- being as a whole.
- little consequence for society as a whole; for even people who
- on any specific point, the whole thing is relatively simple.
- that something must be pervading the whole child until around
- the whole lifetime. Only a few people are prepared to observe a
- human life as a whole, but most focus their attention on
- soul. One only needs to look over a person's whole life-span.
- whenever it occurs. But if one surveys the whole life of the
- Title: Child's Changing Consciousness: Lecture II
- said: “The human being learns more for the whole of life
- is acquired for the whole of life during the time when children
- and all the possibilities for movement of the whole universe,
- for the whole of later life. The differentiation between the
- soul and to relate these experiences to the whole cosmos. This
- whole being. Instead, they will only babble indistinctly. You
- Here, tasting flows throughout the whole human being. If you
- eye and the whole embryo as its development progresses. They
- the whole development of the embryo, one will come to recognize
- whole inner life and configuration. I have already spoken of
- activity of secretion, and this can affect the whole life of
- Title: Child's Changing Consciousness: Lecture III
- the organization of the whole human being, who is made up of
- horse was at simple mathematical calculations. The whole thing
- a whole series of previous steps, that now make it appear as if
- thinking, we enter the realm of humanity as a whole. This is
- child's whole life. We can first observe it in a particular
- that never tires throughout a person's whole life. The only
- Title: Child's Changing Consciousness: Lecture IV
- would come up with a whole list of “categorical
- whole point of a preschool is to give young children the
- opportunity to imitate life in a simple and wholesome way.
- The hand is needed, and the whole body has to adapt itself
- abstract. It should be evolved by degrees as part of the whole
- not enter society as a whole, particularly because of the
- this were really the whole truth, then it would be little
- method that was again replaced by the whole-word method. And
- phonetic and the whole-word method carry the day. One feels
- There is nothing wrong with that. The whole-word method is also
- method, the phonetic method, or the whole-word method to the
- or whole-word method — which is now appropriate because
- it leads the child to an appreciation of a wholeness, and
- whole — you will find the way back to the true nature of
- method, one is actually going from the whole word to the
- With the whole-word method one gains only the physical aspect.
- wholesome way. Depending on the various children's responses,
- astonishing. Whole mythologies have been explained away in
- distinguish between themselves and the world as a whole.
- bring something to children that is not a whole, they
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
- Title: Child's Changing Consciousness: Lecture V
- whole body until the change of teeth. It also remains active
- one's whole way of teaching. If the teachers' relationship to
- one knows about the whole human being. You see, if we look at
- particles in the blood serum, but not concerning the whole
- of the teacher as representative and mediator for the whole
- background, and humanity as a whole. When addressing this
- age. The whole night could be spent talking about this theme,
- other things. The whole question of untruth in the teacher is
- the whole situation is entirely different. Then teachers can
- Title: Child's Changing Consciousness: Lecture VI
- will greatly benefit the child's whole life. Out of this an
- all-embracing gratitude will develop toward the whole
- whole human being during the first period of life, will
- support coming from society as a whole, then the gradual
- pupils and thus spoil a whole class.
- Russia. There the happiness of the whole world is sought
- Title: Child's Changing Consciousness: Lecture VII
- their regular meetings, because the whole school is intended as
- thus united, will experience the whole school as a unity. Then
- whole human being — body, soul, and spirit — would
- which will be appreciated only when the whole matter is seen in
- Title: Child's Changing Consciousness: Lecture VIII:
- care of with spiritual insight, the whole question of the
- Title: Child's Changing Consciousness: Introduction to a Eurythmy Performance
- experienced poetry is encountered by the whole human being, and
- microcosm, a whole world in a small space, containing all the
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: