Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0307)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: suppose
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Education: Lecture III: Greek Education and the Middle Ages
- inner being. Why is this? Now suppose new teeth were to appear every
- portion of mankind, to a higher class, and they presuppose the
- Title: Education: Lecture IV: The Connection of the Spirit with Bodily Organs
- life. Now suppose we were to ask: What kind of feeling and perception
- Title: Education: Lecture V: The Emancipation of the Will in the Human Organism
- supposed to be creative? Our present-day intellectualistic word has,
- Title: Education: Lecture VI: Walking, Speaking, Thinking
- Title: Education: Lecture VIII: Reading, Writing and Nature Study
- differently. Suppose, for instance, we give the child an imaginative
- soil; its blossoms, remember, are drawn forth by the sun. Suppose that
- Title: Education: Lecture IX: Arithmetic, Geometry, History
- attention is paid to the conception of time in itself. But suppose I
- Title: Education: Lecture XI: Memory, Temperaments, Bodily Culture and Art
- Suppose it is
- by the culture of the body. Suppose, for example, a child returns again
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: