Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0307)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: activity
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Education: Lecture I: Science, Art, Religion and Morality
- human powers, a divine creative activity. Again we have the religious
- positive activity. The difficulty of speaking of these things to-day
- their succession, avoiding all conscious inner activity.
- be watched quite inertly. And so man's inner activity of thought has
- when once the nature of this inner activity is understood, it will be
- eliminate the whole of this creative activity and thus accomplish an
- that thus draws the creative activity of the universe into itself can
- spiritual powers were at work in his own creative activity enabling
- individual expression of a moral activity that is an inner motive
- Title: Education: Lecture II: Principles of Greek Education
- the harmony of its parts and its modes of activity the body itself
- and activity of earthly man. Our understanding of Greek civilization,
- body as a secondary activity. And because the Middle Ages made use of
- Title: Education: Lecture III: Greek Education and the Middle Ages
- to him without activity on his part but that he must attain to wisdom
- Title: Education: Lecture IV: The Connection of the Spirit with Bodily Organs
- and then changed itself into an activity of soul.
- out has no more to do for the physical body. Its activity is
- must look for the activity of the second soul-force, namely feeling,
- and the breathing system, the seat of the organic rhythmic activity,
- organic activity! When the seven-year-old child utters the labial
- the labial sounds, it is an organic activity; the circulation of the
- organic activity is transferred into the organism proper and the soul
- activity of feeling has to emerge and to move the lips voluntarily,
- to have shown how thinking emancipates itself from organic activity
- and how feeling goes on emancipating itself from organic activity
- Title: Education: Lecture V: The Emancipation of the Will in the Human Organism
- largely dependent on organic activity. This organic activity is
- established by human activity between thinking and willing. The
- dancing and wrestling that the head-activity was poured into the
- being in his activity in the world rose up into the
- activity when, in the world-creative ‘words’ he expressed
- Title: Education: Lecture VI: Walking, Speaking, Thinking
- of the right hand correspond to a certain activity of the left side of
- imitates his environment, so learn to speak that the subtle activity
- activity of the soul and spirit in the physical organism. But since
- Title: Education: Lecture VII: The Rhythmic System, Sleeping and Waking, Imitation
- and by inner activity of soul. Still we should realize with what a wonderful
- an activity in the soul which must
- of all artistic creation lies in reality the unceasing activity of the
- activity. One feels that intellectuality impoverishes the soul, makes
- a man inwardly barren, whereas artistic activity makes him inwardly
- activity arises supersensibly from the will, is
- movement. Even in purely mental activity the will is active and is
- hunger for physical activity will arise quite naturally in the child,
- artistic activity. If the child has been occupied artistically for
- physical activity. The inner forces must be allowed to stream out
- activity itself. What are the movements demanded by the human
- The Philosophy of Spiritual Activity,
- spiritual activity under the influence of natural authority. This
- Title: Education: Lecture VIII: Reading, Writing and Nature Study
- because it is recognized in the child's mind as an activity in which
- is, from the beginning to carry out any special activity by means of
- always ensue if the activity is first of all undertaken, and then the
- mental idea afterwards unfolded as a result of the activity. Reading
- this conception of the weaving activity of the earth whose inner life
- Title: Education: Lecture IX: Arithmetic, Geometry, History
- activity during the night.
- time and not limit them by the activity of the astral body and Ego.
- assist the continued activity of the etheric body during sleep, if,
- a living stimulus for its formative activity and once energised it
- Title: Education: Lecture X: Physics, Chemistry, Handwork, Language, Religion
- activity of body, soul and spirit that is necessary in the teacher.
- Title: Education: Lecture XI: Memory, Temperaments, Bodily Culture and Art
- stimulate the child to self-activity in art, if as he paints, writes or
- Concrete artistic activity builds it up; activities of will
- or small quantity of sugar is taken. In effect, every activity of
- activity. Great attention of course must be paid to bodily training
- organic system is made to act in accordance with an activity in his soul.
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: