Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0307)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: adopt
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Education: Lecture II: Principles of Greek Education
- delicate culture of the body was the method adopted in the highest
- the East to its most objective expression, adopted, even in the case
- Title: Education: Lecture III: Greek Education and the Middle Ages
- of human life it is, of course, impossible to adopt the same
- Title: Education: Lecture VI: Walking, Speaking, Thinking
- are exercising forces of the soul and spirit if we urge him to adopt
- Title: Education: Lecture VII: The Rhythmic System, Sleeping and Waking, Imitation
- of school life we have learnt to adopt his standard of truth, beauty
- Title: Education: Lecture X: Physics, Chemistry, Handwork, Language, Religion
- attention to principles and methods to be adopted in a “universal
- Title: Education: Lecture XI: Memory, Temperaments, Bodily Culture and Art
- from a true observation of the human being. If we adopt the methods
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: