Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0307)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: air
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: Three Epochs in the Religious Education of Man
- immediate experience to his instinctive clairvoyance, he knew: When
- despair of the human body in death. About six hundred years
- knew the truth of that which the old clairvoyant powers of the soul
- once revealed to an old dreamlike clairvoyant consciousness as the
- Title: Education: Lecture I: Science, Art, Religion and Morality
- The Chair
- clairvoyant perception had revealed to man the spiritual in every
- Title: Education: Lecture II: Principles of Greek Education
- of the body, a training directed in particular to the air-processes
- Title: Education: Lecture III: Greek Education and the Middle Ages
- apart from the ordinary pursuits of social life, which were an affair
- less a dilettante affair.
- the tradition into humanity, all this was an affair of the individual
- Title: Education: Lecture IV: The Connection of the Spirit with Bodily Organs
- we compare the modern state of affairs with that of the Greeks.
- air flows in a particular way from the lungs and the larynx through
- lecture as the first stage of exact clairvoyance, as Imaginative
- intellectual thoughts. At the first stage of exact clairvoyance, as I
- so does Imaginative Knowledge, the first stage of exact clairvoyance,
- clairvoyance, this rich, comprehensive, unified thought is able to
- clairvoyance — that of Imaginative Knowledge. Here we begin to
- has reached the stage of exact, imaginative clairvoyance, knows, for
- reaches the second stage of exact clairvoyance (it is described in
- Title: Education: Lecture V: The Emancipation of the Will in the Human Organism
- already known to the “exact clairvoyance” of which I
- Title: Education: Lecture VI: Walking, Speaking, Thinking
- ‘real’ hair, painted cheeks and eyes which close when it
- being, that he has a head and a pair of eyes. As for the mouth, you
- dolls, with moving eyes and painted cheeks, real hair and so on —
- Title: Education: Lecture VIII: Reading, Writing and Nature Study
- were to pull out a single hair and observe it as it lay there before
- us. The hair by itself is nothing; it cannot grow of itself and has
- this hillock is penetrated by the forces of air and sun. It remains
- Title: Education: Lecture X: Physics, Chemistry, Handwork, Language, Religion
- on in the language of fairy-tales, appealing above all to the child's
- forth the plants, just as the living human head brings forth hair,
- environment. The affairs of ordinary life often remain quite
- to some element in the air, for instance, which the organism cannot
- acquaint our children with the practical affairs of the world at the
- out-breathed air. The element of will is living in this language.
- form of fantasy and fairy-tales. Our aim in so doing is to awaken in him
- Title: Education: Lecture XI: Memory, Temperaments, Bodily Culture and Art
- impaired in some way. Indeed it is well known to-day that any injury
- understanding of the affairs of the world.
- form-giving forces stream outwards, giving shape to the air-waves,
- Title: Gegenwärtiges Geistesleben und Erziehung: Vierter Vortrag
- Clairvoyance beschrieben habe, als die imaginative Erkenntnis.
- Clairvoyance, eine Erkenntnis des Ätherleibes, der
- so geht in der ersten Stufe der exakten Clairvoyance dieses in
- clairvoyanten Stufe, zu der Stufe der imaginativen Erkenntnis.
- Clairvoyance, das imaginative Hellsehen sich errungen
- Wenn man nun die zweite Stufe der exakten Clairvoyance, die Sie
- Title: Gegenwärtiges Geistesleben und Erziehung: Fünfter Vortrag
- für jene exakte Clairvoyance, von der ich gestern
- Title: Gegenwärtiges Geistesleben und Erziehung: Dreizehnter Vortrag
- einer der Chairmen, der ein sehr bedeutender Mensch ist,
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: