Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0307)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: appeal
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Education: Lecture II: Principles of Greek Education
- inner nature rather than the urgency of its outward appeal which
- Title: Education: Lecture VI: Walking, Speaking, Thinking
- really appeal to the child. We shall not aim at intellectual beauty
- Title: Education: Lecture VII: The Rhythmic System, Sleeping and Waking, Imitation
- justified in appealing to his faculty of judgment. At the age of
- Title: Education: Lecture VIII: Reading, Writing and Nature Study
- put before you and to show how this method appeals directly to the
- teaching shall make a direct appeal to the element of feeling. The child
- Title: Education: Lecture IX: Arithmetic, Geometry, History
- education to appeal not only to the whole human being, but also to
- But we do appeal to the whole human being when we lay hold of Unity
- Title: Education: Lecture X: Physics, Chemistry, Handwork, Language, Religion
- on in the language of fairy-tales, appealing above all to the child's
- languages appeals more to the soul and less strongly to the bodily
- the teaching must appeal to instinct and habit through his faculty of
- Title: Education: Lecture XI: Memory, Temperaments, Bodily Culture and Art
- described in these lectures, our teaching will always appeal to the
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: