Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0307)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: approximate
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Education: Lecture III: Greek Education and the Middle Ages
- approximately every seven years! The old teeth would fall out and be
- Title: Education: Lecture IV: The Connection of the Spirit with Bodily Organs
- significant. The actual points of time are, of course, approximate
- The indication of seven-yearly periods is approximate. But round
- Title: Education: Lecture V: The Emancipation of the Will in the Human Organism
- twenty-first year of life, approximately of course, man is not a
- see approximately how the departure from the Logos and the turning
- Title: Education: Lecture VII: The Rhythmic System, Sleeping and Waking, Imitation
- benefited if between the seventh and fourteenth years (approximately,
- Title: Education: Lecture IX: Arithmetic, Geometry, History
- 1850.” The child then begins to realize that approximately one
- Title: Education: Lecture XI: Memory, Temperaments, Bodily Culture and Art
- these things is of no practical use. That is approximately as much as
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: