Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0307)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: arithmetic
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Education: Lecture IX: Arithmetic, Geometry, History
- Education: Lecture IX: Arithmetic
- Arithmetic and
- arithmetic or geometry, or when we lead him on to writing from the basis
- the remarkable thing is that arithmetic and geometry work upon both
- education arithmetic and geometry are really like a chameleon; by
- definite age, arithmetic and geometry must be taught throughout the
- continues all that it has received as arithmetic and the like. We
- concrete conception of space. In arithmetic, too, we must proceed in
- into arithmetic and geometry. This whole mode of thought is extended
- arithmetic what is said in this pamphlet about concrete conceptions
- is that everything conveyed in an external way to the child by arithmetic
- tail foremost, so in the teaching of arithmetic we must have the right
- underlying all arithmetical calculations: i.e., the
- arithmetic lessons, will become a vivifying force, of especial
- and attention, especially into our teaching of arithmetic and geometry.
- — 8 – 9, arithmetic, 9 – 10, history, religion, or
- inner life and soul, just as we did in the case of arithmetic and geometry,
- Title: Education: Lecture XI: Memory, Temperaments, Bodily Culture and Art
- during these lectures. Arithmetic too may be used for the same end,
- for in arithmetic we ought always to begin with an artistic
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: