Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0307)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: arrange
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Education: Lecture I: Science, Art, Religion and Morality
- think that I am speaking not only to those who have actually arranged
- cordially thank all those who have arranged this Summer Course. I
- would also thank them for having arranged performances of Eurhythmy
- Title: Education: Lecture II: Principles of Greek Education
- dance, but arranged in a very special way. It was a dance with a most
- of the individual human being, were most wonderfully arranged, so
- Title: Education: Lecture VI: Walking, Speaking, Thinking
- be so arranged that it contains an actual picture of what older
- Title: Education: Lecture VII: The Rhythmic System, Sleeping and Waking, Imitation
- arranged — something that longs for expression in movements of
- arrange such games and exercises as offer the child an opportunity
- Title: Education: Lecture IX: Arithmetic, Geometry, History
- will be possible to arrange some sixty children standing in a line,
- Title: Education: Lecture XI: Memory, Temperaments, Bodily Culture and Art
- itself we arrange the children in a way that enables the various temperaments
- the artistic around him, in the arrangement of a room perhaps, and
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: