Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0307)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: build
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Education: Lecture I: Science, Art, Religion and Morality
- brought in their train we build up scientific systems of knowledge
- were, it is revealed as the force that builds up the human being from
- and divine. The attainment of Inspiration thus rebuilds the bridge
- Title: Education: Lecture IV: The Connection of the Spirit with Bodily Organs
- never any imagery. People do try indeed to build up some kind of
- this civilization shows him that all he can build up is a skeleton.
- Title: Education: Lecture VI: Walking, Speaking, Thinking
- power that also builds up the organs of the body.
- rhythmic system of the breathing and blood circulation and build up
- then the plastic, brain-building forces that are generated in the
- everything in life, no matter whether it be ploughing, building
- Title: Education: Lecture XI: Memory, Temperaments, Bodily Culture and Art
- Concrete artistic activity builds it up; activities of will
- these qualities and thinks he can set about building. But to know
- building a bridge from play to life through art, we can begin,
- as enable us to understand the forces building up the animal
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: