Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0307)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: carry
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Education: Lecture II: Principles of Greek Education
- must carry out dance-like movements from his seventh year onwards.
- Title: Education: Lecture IV: The Connection of the Spirit with Bodily Organs
- freed and with these etheric forces we carry on the free thought that
- Title: Education: Lecture V: The Emancipation of the Will in the Human Organism
- and carry out the functions of their lives without education? Why is
- Title: Education: Lecture VII: The Rhythmic System, Sleeping and Waking, Imitation
- men and women carry their bodies about like burdens, whereas a truer
- two ways of carrying out bodily movements. Think of the kind of exercises
- muscular system. The muscles will be incapable of carrying out the
- Title: Education: Lecture VIII: Reading, Writing and Nature Study
- pictorial form. To-day, I propose to carry further the ideas already
- is, from the beginning to carry out any special activity by means of
- between the ninth and tenth years, gradually carrying it further
- Title: Education: Lecture IX: Arithmetic, Geometry, History
- think of all we should have to carry about in our heads if we could
- Title: Education: Lecture XI: Memory, Temperaments, Bodily Culture and Art
- life in his whole being. Quite instinctively he will carry over
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: