Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0307)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: compare
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Education: Lecture IV: The Connection of the Spirit with Bodily Organs
- that can at most think philosophically. Compared with the full
- we compare the modern state of affairs with that of the Greeks.
- Title: Education: Lecture V: The Emancipation of the Will in the Human Organism
- the barrenness of the human heart and compare this with the intense
- Title: Education: Lecture VI: Walking, Speaking, Thinking
- animality here, but we must never compare this element in the child
- Title: Education: Lecture VII: The Rhythmic System, Sleeping and Waking, Imitation
- up must not be compared with the purely chemical combustion of the
- process of combustion, but only materialistic thinking can compare
- Title: Education: Lecture VIII: Reading, Writing and Nature Study
- may thus be compared with the round earth within the Cosmos. We shall
- description. Or again, we can compare the limbs of man with the
- Title: Education: Lecture IX: Arithmetic, Geometry, History
- fact that we are far advanced in our methods of counting compared
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: