Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0307)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: convey
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Education: Lecture IV: The Connection of the Spirit with Bodily Organs
- sympathy to speech, sympathy with another being and the conveying of
- Title: Education: Lecture VIII: Reading, Writing and Nature Study
- reason utterly impossible before this age to convey anything to the child
- anxious to know what the stones are if we have conveyed to him a
- it is quite possible to convey to the child this conception of man as
- Title: Education: Lecture IX: Arithmetic, Geometry, History
- shall I say? For instead of perfecting what has been conveyed to
- intellectual element is already in evidence, we begin by conveying a
- is that everything conveyed in an external way to the child by arithmetic
- should convey a conception of time by a picture of successive
- Title: Education: Lecture X: Physics, Chemistry, Handwork, Language, Religion
- for infinite harm is wrought if ideas and conceptions are conveyed
- form a link with the knowledge of Nature conveyed to the child in the
- of nine or ten it is not possible to convey to the child's soul an
- Title: Education: Lecture XI: Memory, Temperaments, Bodily Culture and Art
- a living nature, plastic ideas conveyed to the child in his art lessons on
- of life when we are conveying the idea of causality to the
- inner quality of soul through teaching that conveys an
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: