Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0307)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: creation
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Education: Lecture I: Science, Art, Religion and Morality
- given up your time of summer recreation to listen to subjects that
- human faculties man copied divine creation, giving visible form to
- creation of Nature. All kinds of arguments may be advanced to the
- knowing that it is not a creation of our own fancy, but an actual,
- form of divine worship. Artistic creation was sanctified in the
- with art. Religion and morality to-day are not direct creations of
- power. Morality will be a creation of the individual himself, and the
- Title: Education: Lecture VI: Walking, Speaking, Thinking
- how the divine powers of creation are adapting the child to the laws
- Title: Education: Lecture VII: The Rhythmic System, Sleeping and Waking, Imitation
- of all artistic creation lies in reality the unceasing activity of the
- earthly existence we hold man to be the most precious creation
- growing human being a work of divine creation. There is no more
- sense, into a profound reverence for God's creation. We then have a
- Title: Education: Lecture X: Physics, Chemistry, Handwork, Language, Religion
- in the scale of creation. Until the age of eleven or twelve, the
- inventions and creations of the human mind with which they have no
- these creations and inventions of the mind of man without
- creation must then be added to this gratitude. And if we lead the
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: