Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0307)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: cultivate
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Education: Lecture II: Principles of Greek Education
- the Rhetorician for spreading the spiritual life as it was cultivated
- Title: Education: Lecture III: Greek Education and the Middle Ages
- Without being cultivated, a marvellous memory evolved in the Greeks
- among the Greeks, without being cultivated in any way, and in the
- traditions. And inwardly man was forced to begin to cultivate a
- cultivate the memory. The memory absorbed what had been preserved by
- had to be cultivated by education. Memory was the first soul quality
- to be cultivated when the emancipation of the soul had taken place.
- soul. And to cultivate the memory, without doing violence to another
- tradition and memory had to be cultivated, there were
- Title: Education: Lecture IV: The Connection of the Spirit with Bodily Organs
- cultivated to-day as being a thing dead, as being a corpse, you can
- Title: Education: Lecture XI: Memory, Temperaments, Bodily Culture and Art
- in education. That the plastic-pictorial arts are to be cultivated
- childhood. Modelling too is cultivated as much as possible,
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: