Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0307)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: dance
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Education: Lecture II: Principles of Greek Education
- accordance with a definite law; held it back and breathed it out
- dance, but arranged in a very special way. It was a dance with a most
- accordance with measure, beat, rhythm, and above all in accordance
- choral dance, felt a kind of inner soul-warmth pouring through all
- musical dance before the eyes of the spectators. The whole thing was
- as the crown of the choral dance. Out of what he experienced from the
- dance, man was inspired to set the strings in movement so that he
- might hear the sound and the tone arising from the choral dance. From
- were born from the outer bodily movements of the dances performed in
- in the choral dance, we find that nothing could have a more healing,
- in the Greek choral dances. If the question were put: How can the
- must carry out dance-like movements from his seventh year onwards.
- was made skilful in the right way through the choral dance.
- choral dance, the breathing system is so inspired that it quite
- that the healing effects of the choral dance on the breathing system
- through the choral dance. And so the physical nature, the soul and
- Title: Education: Lecture III: Greek Education and the Middle Ages
- wholly in accordance with Nature. And so all education was
- based on tradition and memory. We have to educate in accordance with
- Title: Education: Lecture IV: The Connection of the Spirit with Bodily Organs
- just when we desire to educate in accordance with the needs of our
- accordance with the forces of thought, are now pressed down one
- Title: Education: Lecture V: The Emancipation of the Will in the Human Organism
- WORD in music worked in the Greek dances. The spirit worked into the
- Title: Education: Lecture VI: Walking, Speaking, Thinking
- actions, but in accordance with our whole attitude of heart and mind.
- Title: Education: Lecture X: Physics, Chemistry, Handwork, Language, Religion
- Nature is to act in accordance with true principles of human
- at the right age and in accordance with the laws of human development.
- Title: Education: Lecture XI: Memory, Temperaments, Bodily Culture and Art
- faculties it is our task to unfold in accordance with what we learn
- where the child is taught in accordance with his particular age of
- organic system is made to act in accordance with an activity in his soul.
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: