Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0307)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: descend
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: Three Epochs in the Religious Education of Man
- earlier Greek age, the “Logos” — descended upon
- Earth, descended in His Substance as a Spiritual Being and took flesh
- stars, has descended into a human body and has vanquished death in a
- Being Who descended into Jesus of Nazareth, Who in the man Jesus of
- descended upon Earth and passed through life, death and resurrection
- the Mystery of Golgotha, in the certainty that Christ had descended
- read in the stars, and which had descended in Christ into the body of
- the Christ Who had descended from these cosmic spheres to Earth.
- Who descended from the stars, because they do not know that the stars
- cosmos, this feeling of oneness with the Christ Who descended to
- Title: Education: Lecture I: Science, Art, Religion and Morality
- human bearer of a Divine Being Who had descended from spiritual
- Title: Education: Lecture III: Greek Education and the Middle Ages
- is here enclosing a spiritual being who has descended. There was a
- Greece — it descends a second stage lower. During the first
- Title: Education: Lecture IV: The Connection of the Spirit with Bodily Organs
- physical body but in the etheric body, descends one stage. This
- Title: Education: Lecture VI: Walking, Speaking, Thinking
- follow an ascending, and not a descending, path.
- able to descend to the stage of the child's development in everything
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: