Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0307)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: desire
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Education: Lecture II: Principles of Greek Education
- during the nineteenth century. There is no desire to cast everything
- for by those who desired to rise to the highest stage of human
- that is to say, for the man who desired to develop to the highest
- were taken by a man of the ancient East who desired to acquire the
- Title: Education: Lecture III: Greek Education and the Middle Ages
- signs of the times if we desire to discover the true impulse
- result of the natural course of development, man desires a firm
- who now desires to be inwardly free of tradition and of memory. And
- Title: Education: Lecture IV: The Connection of the Spirit with Bodily Organs
- just when we desire to educate in accordance with the needs of our
- Title: Education: Lecture V: The Emancipation of the Will in the Human Organism
- anxiously Montaigne, John Locke and Comenius desire to divert man
- Title: Education: Lecture VII: The Rhythmic System, Sleeping and Waking, Imitation
- reason why education in our day leaves so much to be desired is
- Title: Education: Lecture X: Physics, Chemistry, Handwork, Language, Religion
- beneficial; we prepare pupils whose parents desire it, or who desire
- those who desire it, and we have made this attempt in the religious
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: