Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0307)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: detail
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Education: Lecture II: Principles of Greek Education
- question in detail — what was the Greek ideal for the teacher,
- the lectures are intended to give a more detailed answer, an answer
- Title: Education: Lecture IV: The Connection of the Spirit with Bodily Organs
- greater detail in my books), if beyond Imagination, one attains
- Title: Education: Lecture VI: Walking, Speaking, Thinking
- reason have I described in detail the process of guiding the spirit to the
- Title: Education: Lecture VII: The Rhythmic System, Sleeping and Waking, Imitation
- Title: Education: Lecture VIII: Reading, Writing and Nature Study
- principle; the actual details of what is taught to a child of
- Title: Education: Lecture XI: Memory, Temperaments, Bodily Culture and Art
- must go to an architect who knows in detail how the plans must be
- know in detail how the human being is constituted, and not to speak
- is necessary in every detail of the art of education. If it becomes
- details of life the harmony between the child's spirit, soul and
- Title: Gegenwärtiges Geistesleben und Erziehung: Siebenter Vortrag
- damit er es nachahmen könne. Von den genaueren Details
- Title: Gegenwärtiges Geistesleben und Erziehung: Neunter Vortrag
- die Tierwelt im Detail durchgeführt wird.
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: