Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0307)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: direct
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: Three Epochs in the Religious Education of Man
- lived as soul in a divine-spiritual world. Direct inner
- was the task of Initiation Science to teach man how he could direct
- Science — man directs to stone, plant, animal, to clouds,
- directed by the great Divine Teachers of the world, there was added
- knowledge directed merely to outer Nature? How can we awaken from the
- Title: Education: Lecture I: Science, Art, Religion and Morality
- in the Waldorf-Astoria Factory, and as the Director was a member of
- in this direct, inner life of imaginative vision man could perceive
- flow directly into art, and this same path from knowledge to art can
- of ritual, a direct portrayal of the Divine.
- with art. Religion and morality to-day are not direct creations of
- inner vitality, all direct motive-power of religious life. This
- Title: Education: Lecture II: Principles of Greek Education
- directly from spiritual life and spiritual perception, it is its
- greatness, all the perfection of Greek culture was not directly
- this fell into a secondary place. The attention was directed to
- proceed in the horizontal direction. And so the ancient Oriental who
- of the body, a training directed in particular to the air-processes
- the palæstra. And if to-day one penetrates with direct
- directions. All movement and all palæstric in wrestling was
- Title: Education: Lecture III: Greek Education and the Middle Ages
- The women lived a life withdrawn from the direct impulses at the root
- according to which man directed his life. It was not an acquired
- flowed directly into man, but was merely preserved. This still
- the truth is that direct spiritual knowledge and revelation came to
- by the bodily constitution up to the seventh year and the direction
- directed on into the future.
- Title: Education: Lecture IV: The Connection of the Spirit with Bodily Organs
- direct their whole education from the standpoint of the body, so must
- we direct our education from the standpoint of the spirit. What we
- soil against gravity in all directions towards the Cosmos; that which
- the processes for which the teeth are no longer directly responsible,
- Title: Education: Lecture V: The Emancipation of the Will in the Human Organism
- is quite understandable in an age that is directed to the
- from above downwards. The direction of thought is from heaven to
- earth; the direction of will from earth to heaven. These two
- directed away from the ‘word’ to outer sensible objects.
- the ‘word’ is an idol. He can only direct the human being
- the human and try expressly to avoid all that is not the direct
- Title: Education: Lecture VI: Walking, Speaking, Thinking
- directions of space.
- spiritual becomes physical, and works directly into the bodily
- never realized as such because men's minds are not directed to the
- mistakes in this direction. Froebel's system, as also others, have
- Title: Education: Lecture VII: The Rhythmic System, Sleeping and Waking, Imitation
- Gods ordained that spirit should be directly and immediately active
- that his highest life in every sphere is that which is directed according
- instrument at the earliest possible age, for this involves direct
- social life. Although man's self-expression is directed by an impulse
- Title: Education: Lecture VIII: Reading, Writing and Nature Study
- put before you and to show how this method appeals directly to the
- to reading, our efforts must simply be in the direction of making the child
- teaching shall make a direct appeal to the element of feeling. The child
- Title: Education: Lecture IX: Arithmetic, Geometry, History
- efforts in this direction will be mechanical and superficial.
- direction. We must start from a whole which is always actually
- Title: Education: Lecture X: Physics, Chemistry, Handwork, Language, Religion
- all processes that must be studied as only indirectly related to the
- certain direction this is bound to injure the whole development of
- French and English, directly he comes to school, at the age of six or
- the Waldorf School directly the child enters the elementary classes.
- Title: Education: Lecture XI: Memory, Temperaments, Bodily Culture and Art
- praiseworthy efforts in the direction of educational reform that are
- achieved in this direction between the seventh and twelfth years
- and directed by the spirit is to be independent of outer recognition
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: