Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0307)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: discover
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: Three Epochs in the Religious Education of Man
- corpse he had discovered the truth of suffering as a last
- when men looked through the telescope and spectroscope and discovered
- of facts and discoveries of knowledge, but an impulse to an
- Title: Education: Lecture I: Science, Art, Religion and Morality
- be rediscovered. Inspiration must again impart a truly
- Title: Education: Lecture II: Principles of Greek Education
- have done so because we must probe very deeply if we are to discover
- discover, in these depths, the right way to formulate the questions
- Title: Education: Lecture III: Greek Education and the Middle Ages
- earthly life. And as he observed the child he tried to discover
- signs of the times if we desire to discover the true impulse
- Title: Education: Lecture IV: The Connection of the Spirit with Bodily Organs
- discovery: one idea leads to a second, fourth, and so on. The ideas
- thinking is dead we very soon discover that all death proceeds from
- Title: Education: Lecture V: The Emancipation of the Will in the Human Organism
- connection, external science will make many discoveries that are
- pouring of the super-sensible into the sensible, with this rediscovery
- Title: Education: Lecture VII: The Rhythmic System, Sleeping and Waking, Imitation
- own limbs. We must therefore first discover what is of
- Title: Education: Lecture VIII: Reading, Writing and Nature Study
- re-discovers in reading what he has already experienced in writing.
- Title: Education: Lecture IX: Arithmetic, Geometry, History
- to number and we shall discover how really limited man is in his
- Title: Education: Lecture XI: Memory, Temperaments, Bodily Culture and Art
- discovery of man but a domain wherein the secrets of nature are
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: