Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0307)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: done
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Education: Lecture I: Science, Art, Religion and Morality
- done is to stimulate and assume that the audience will inwardly
- humanity has abandoned can enter civilization once again. This unity
- Title: Education: Lecture II: Principles of Greek Education
- have really done to-day by giving an introductory description of an
- have done so because we must probe very deeply if we are to discover
- Title: Education: Lecture VI: Walking, Speaking, Thinking
- can be done to the child than by the giving of orders and then causing
- plough, or make hats, or sew clothes, and so on, all these things are done
- done to the soul. The use of ‘baby-language’ injuriously
- Title: Education: Lecture IX: Arithmetic, Geometry, History
- body, begins to function independently when it is abandoned by the Ego
- that comes in the middle. Done in this way, things are always
- only thing still to be done is the artistic moulding of his lesson.
- Title: Education: Lecture X: Physics, Chemistry, Handwork, Language, Religion
- time when this should be done, namely, at the age of fourteen or fifteen.
- injury is done to the child's soul if he is crammed with rules of
- Title: Education: Lecture XI: Memory, Temperaments, Bodily Culture and Art
- thing has to be done. It means that Dr. Karl Schubert to whom, on
- nature of soul and spirit, we have done what is necessary. In this
- be left undone in the way of imbuing the child with artistic feeling at
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: