Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0307)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: down
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Education: Lecture I: Science, Art, Religion and Morality
- book on the educational principles laid down by Hegel, and the
- traditional forms of myth and saga have since come down to us.
- flows down from the inspirations of a spiritual world into human
- spiritual heights are brought down to earthly existence, and we can
- religion. Then we shall indeed be able to bring down the
- Title: Education: Lecture II: Principles of Greek Education
- easy, from a kind of modern superiority, to look down upon the
- under the influence of this ideal right down to the present time. Now
- by non-Greek peoples. An historic anecdote, handed down by tradition,
- each other. One throws the other down or punches his chin so
- right down to the very finger tips, and then instinctively the human
- Title: Education: Lecture III: Greek Education and the Middle Ages
- change of teeth? A being sent down to earth from spiritual heights!
- factor lies deeper down, and its nature makes it difficult for modern
- civilization of Greece and has indeed come right down to modern
- which flowed down naturally to the Greeks came to be in Roman and
- spiritual treasures to be handed down and become a common good, is
- Title: Education: Lecture IV: The Connection of the Spirit with Bodily Organs
- right down into the body. As an example I will choose the way in
- accordance with the forces of thought, are now pressed down one
- thinking. Then, pressed down, as it were, into speech, we have all
- Title: Education: Lecture V: The Emancipation of the Will in the Human Organism
- paralysed the downward-working forces by forces which work from below
- development flowed downwards from the head. This downward stream of
- teeth, does the head also release itself from this strong downward
- downward-flowing forces so strongly as it did in the child up to the
- seventh year. It settles down, as it were, and looks after its own
- from above downwards. The direction of thought is from heaven to
- relationship between the downward-flowing and the upward-flowing
- lost but only very slowly. It continued as a tradition down to the
- is the bringing of the living spirit right down into the bodily
- Title: Education: Lecture VI: Walking, Speaking, Thinking
- child tastes its mother's milk and first food right down into its
- at a herd of cows grazing in a meadow. As each cow lies down to
- stage where the spiritual works right down into the physical. For the
- is laid down or open when it is lifted up! We often give our children
- we prattle like a little child and think to bring our speech down to his
- Title: Education: Lecture VII: The Rhythmic System, Sleeping and Waking, Imitation
- stream down into the body throughout his whole life. A man who would deny
- and are quite ready to lay down the law about it. And so it comes
- or outer traditions that have been handed down.
- become a creature who is dragged down on the one hand by the burden
- being whom the Gods have sent down to earth becomes a revelation of
- with understanding of how the soul and spirit stream down into the
- to find a path of ascent and not be led to its downfall, we need the reality
- Title: Education: Lecture IX: Arithmetic, Geometry, History
- should use with the child is first to set down the sum before him and
- down into the subconscious regions, that it can be duly recalled.
- Title: Education: Lecture X: Physics, Chemistry, Handwork, Language, Religion
- at the Waldorf School we are not so narrow-minded as to look down in any
- between the ninth and tenth years is laid down.
- Title: Education: Lecture XI: Memory, Temperaments, Bodily Culture and Art
- the other hand call forth those living forces which play down even into
- for then they tone each other down. One must of course know how to
- work right down into the physical constitution of the liver, for the
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: