Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0307)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: dream
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: Three Epochs in the Religious Education of Man
- ancient times passed through a much more dreamlike, spiritual
- which remain in our present dream-life. It was an inner life,
- experienced his own being in a kind of waking dream. He knew himself
- of soul — dreamlike though it was. And he knew with clear
- continued, man's early, dreamlike experience of soul and Spirit
- express it as follows: The dreams of a life of soul and Spirit that
- revealed to the dream-consciousness of the ancients and from which
- once revealed to an old dreamlike clairvoyant consciousness as the
- experienced by us only in dreams. The cosmos is weighed in the scales
- of a balance, observed by the telescope. Such is our dream! And
- instead of uniting us with the Spirit of the cosmos, this dream
- dream that this “calculated” universe represents, how can
- with its deepest Essence? How can we wake from the dream into which
- “dreams” of reason and intellectuality.
- Title: Education: Lecture III: Greek Education and the Middle Ages
- girl. We may no longer suppress this into a dreamlike obscurity as
- Title: Education: Lecture IV: The Connection of the Spirit with Bodily Organs
- thought rises from the dim sleeping and dreaming life of very early
- thought to the surface from the dim, sleeping and dreaming life of
- Title: Education: Lecture V: The Emancipation of the Will in the Human Organism
- — in so far as the animal has dreamlike thought and will
- Title: Education: Lecture VI: Walking, Speaking, Thinking
- given up to the Cosmos in an imaginative, dreamlike existence. This
- possible in the peaceful, dreamlike condition of pictorial
- Title: Education: Lecture IX: Arithmetic, Geometry, History
- dream of giving the stomach a stone instead of bread, so we must make
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: