Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0307)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: effort
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Education: Lecture I: Science, Art, Religion and Morality
- Then, after the necessary efforts have been made, we reach the stage
- efforts are necessary if we would master this inner creative thinking
- morality: when all the efforts described in my book to reach this
- gained nothing. If he has made every effort to strengthen the Self by
- that has in turn been emptied by dint of tremendous effort, man is
- Title: Education: Lecture III: Greek Education and the Middle Ages
- by human effort, by work. Anyone who observes the spiritual
- we shall achieve in the future by effort. Observing all the human
- effort which has to be spent on the attainment of a spiritual life in
- through his own efforts. This is connected in an inner sense
- innumerable efforts towards educational reform in our time. It is out
- the many efforts for educational reform indicates that a great
- praiseworthy efforts towards educational reform are to be rightly
- Title: Education: Lecture IV: The Connection of the Spirit with Bodily Organs
- attained to by human effort as the true essence of the human being.
- Title: Education: Lecture V: The Emancipation of the Will in the Human Organism
- this effort to bring will once again into the word; to
- Title: Education: Lecture VIII: Reading, Writing and Nature Study
- to reading, our efforts must simply be in the direction of making the child
- Title: Education: Lecture IX: Arithmetic, Geometry, History
- efforts in this direction will be mechanical and superficial.
- Title: Education: Lecture X: Physics, Chemistry, Handwork, Language, Religion
- New efforts must constantly be made to avoid falling into
- Title: Education: Lecture XI: Memory, Temperaments, Bodily Culture and Art
- praiseworthy efforts in the direction of educational reform that are
- stays behind in his class. We make every effort to handle each child
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: